Eaton Synflex Optimum – Raising the Standard for Hydraulic Hoses and Fittings
At TIPCO, we are not happy until our customers are completely satisfied. We deliver a wide variety of top-quality products and provide the support you need to make your systems efficient, safe, and productive. TIPCO is proud to carry the Eaton Synflex Optimum thermoplastic hoses and fittings. Eaton has a long history of manufacturing products for the electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical industries. The Synflex Optimum line combines nylon and polyester for better performance, longevity, and toughness that prevents failure in extreme environmental or high abrasion situations. Improved flexibility, and resistance to chemicals and cold make these hoses and fittings superior to traditional rubber products. Eaton’s Synflex Optimum product line allows you to reimagine design no matter what your application may be.
Eaton’s Synflex Optimum hoses and fittings are the obvious choice for a wide variety of applications including:
• Agricultural and construction machinery
• Car hauler trailers
• Car wash systems
• Forestry equipment
• Lift trucks
• Marine environments
Eaton’s Synflex Optimum hoses and fittings offer these extensive features for your material handling systems:
- Innovative tube compound blends deliver the best properties of both nylon and polyester.
- Longer length for less waste and fewer coupling junctions.
- Up to two times lighter than rubber hoses.
- Smaller outside diameters with the same internal diameters as traditional hoses.
Made to Optimize Efficiency:
- Hoses can be permanently joined without the use of mechanical devices for reduced cost and reduced leak points.
- Innovative materials and special reinforcements are quieter and mean less machine noise.
- Simple one-piece design to reduce matching errors and assembly time while eliminating brazing failure risks.
Engineered for Tough Jobs:
- Designed to mold into configurations to match custom applications.
- Resists extreme weather and functions well in a large temperature range – from -40F to 212F.
- Can lift and handle heavy loads with hose power ranges extending from 1,015 psi to 5,000 psi.
- Captive nut helps eliminate weak spots, increasing safety by preventing cracks and leaks in applications with high levels of vibration.
Delivers Superior Performance:
- Flexibility reduces machine weight and power requirements.
- Thermoplastic composition and nylon lining prevent absorption of oils and hydraulic fluids.
- Synflex hoses don’t degrade or create contaminants, so they provide a cleaner system.
- Materials resist gas permeation.
- Hydraulic hose cover resists ultraviolet light and aging so hoses last longer.
- Abrasion resistance of the TUP and polyester cover is 10% better than average hoses.
For more information about Eaton Synflex Optimum, and details on how their innovative products will increase efficiency and productivity for your application, download this brochure, or give us a call at 410-356-0003. Our experts will find the best match for your needs!