TIPCO Technologies makes it easy with our On-The-Spot mobile hose assembly & testing equipment.» Learn More
VNE CORPORATION is a leading manufacturer of stainless steel fittings, valves and tubing serving the Dairy, Food Processing, Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, Chemical, Water Treatment and many other industries. TIPCO is proud to have VNE Corporation as our cornerstone manufacturer of high quality products for high purity and life science markets.
- VNE Clamp Fittings – Tri-Clamp® style fittings of T304 and T316L materials in sizes ½” through 10”. All VNE Fittings meet 3A requirements.
- VNE Weld Fittings – Butt weld fittings are commonly used on permanent installations where process piping and equipment can be cleaned in place (CIP). All VNE Butt Weld fittings meet all 3A requirements and are available in many polished combinations.
- VNE Bevel Seat Fittings – Bevel Seat fittings are available in 1” through 4” sizes and meet all 3A requirements.
- VNE Bio-Pharm Fittings – Manufactured in accordance to ASME BPE specifications. In addition to heat numbers being permanently etched, a manufacturing job number is also etched. This ensures total traceability for a consistent, high quality product manufactured specifically for the pharmaceutical and high purity markets. Bio-Pharm fittings from VNE are available in sizes ½” through 6”.
- VNE Butterfly Valves – Manufactured in Manual and Air Actuated with Clamp or Butt Weld ends standard. Available seat materials include Silicone, Viton® and EPDM. All product contact surfaces are in either T304 or T316 stainless steel.
- VNE Ball Valves – Offered in two way and three way ball valves made of T316 stainless steel. PTFE seats are easily removed. Clamp and Weld ends are standard. VNE Ball Valves meet all 3A and FDA requirements.
- VNE Check Valves – Available in both ball check and spring check variations. Both style check valves are offered in 1” through 4” and with Clamp or Weld ends. All of VNE’s Check Valves meet 3A sanitary requirements.
- VNE Tubing – Tubing is available in ½” through 6” in T-304 and T-316L stainless steel. A variety of polished/electropolished combinations and finishes are available.
- T316 (CF8M) stainless steel
3-Way: Available in sizes 1/2" to 3"