Legris is the world leader in the design, development and manufacturing of connection solutions for the packaging, transportation, medical, food processing, safety, OEM and MRO industries. On average, Legris is awarded a new patent every month. TIPCO Technologies stocks an extensive inventory of Legris products and we offer many supporting lines and customer centric solutions including Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) for our customers.
- LIQUIfit™ offers the most compact profile on the market for water and beverage applications. LIQUIfit™ fitting systems are FDA, NSF,ANSI/NSF-61, RoHs and in compliance with 1935/200/CE approved for food and drinking water.
- LIGRIS LF3000 – Composite push-to-connect fittings for pneumatic applications
- LEGRIS FUNCTIONAL VALVES – Flow regulators that are compact and user friendly
- LEGRIS LF3200 – Nickel plated brass push-to-connect fittings suitable for compressed air. The LF3200 fitting is designed for harsh or abusive environments.
- LEGRIS LF3800 – Stainless steel push to connect fittings offers resistance to aggressive environments and fluids. Conforms to ISO, CETOP and AFNOR norms.
- LEGRIS C9000 Safety Coupler – Quick Disconnect coupler used in any application where safety and performance are demanded
- LEGRIS DOT – Composite push-to-connect fittings meet all applicable requirements of DOT FMVSS specifications
- LEGRIS BLOWGUNS – Wide variety of standard and versatile blow guns designed for safety
- LEGRIS Silencers – complete range of silencers
- LEGRIS TUBING – Nylon, Polyurethane, Poly, PTFE, DOT, Multi-Bundled, Recoil, Braided PVC,
Metric, Fluoropolymer FEP 140, Twin Tubing and tube cutters
- LEGRIS BALL VALVES – Brass and stainless steel
- LEGRIS AXIAL VALVES – Compact, high performance reliable installation