Colder Products Company
At TIPCO Technologies, we pride ourselves on providing innovative solutions for our customers and aligning ourselves with world class suppliers that share in that philosophy. Colder Products Company® and their large engineering staff is available for consultation and development of quick disconnect couplings. Colder provides reliable, secure and leak-free connections for even the most challenging fluid and air management needs. TIPCO Technologies is proud to represent and fabricate hose and tubing assemblies for Colder Products Company® Industrial, Life Sciences, Chemical Handling and Beverage Dispensing products.
INDUSTRIAL – Colder Products Company® Industrial product offerings are commonly specified in analytical instrumentation, printing and ink management, engine systems, biohazard detection equipment, electronic cooling and portable hydration systems. Some of the newest exciting coupling series for emerging markets include:
- The IdentiQuik® series of couplings are RFID enabled couplings used on equipment and processes.
- Sixtube™ series snap in panel mount design and flexability to connect and disconnect six separate lines with our without valves.
- TENTUBE™ series allows connections and disconnections of up to 10 lines with one side latch.
- DrumQuik® PRO closed chemical dispensing system with reusable coupler and a recyclable dip-tube assembly for chemical extraction from drums, jerry cans and IBC’s
- ChemQuik® Spring-free and metal-free flow path for high flow capacity.
- BreakAway™ Provides safe and easy fluid transfer with protection from costly product loss and equipment damage.
- SMC, PMC, PMC12, MC, NS2, PLC, PLC12, LC, APC, EFC12, NS4, NS6, UDC, NSH, HFC12, HFC35, HFC57 AND FFC35 are other high quality general purpose couplings stocked by TIPCO Technologies.
LIFE SCIENCES – MEDICAL & BIOPROCESSING – TIPCO Technologies is an authorized CPC distributor for controlled performance connections to the medical device and equipment, biopharmaceutical, chemical management, and packaging applications.
- AseptiQuik™ - Connectors provide quick and easy sterile connections. The connections robust design enables users to transfer media easily with less risk of operator error.
- Steam-Thru® - Connections can be steam sterilized why situated between the media bag and bioreactor. Steam-Thru™ connections can be steamed in place without the need for additional equipment or connection points.
- MPC, MPX, MPU, HFC39, ChemQuik® CQG06, ChemQuik®CQN06 and ChemQuik®CQN08 are other reliable couplings specified in the Bioprocessing industry.