High Purity Solutions
TIPCO Technologies is the leading fabricator and provider of flexible solutions for the Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Biopharm, Semi-Conductor
and potable water markets. Strategically located to serve the high purity customers throughout Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, TIPCO is aligned
with the Premier Manufacturers in the emerging sanitary hose, tubing, fitting, instrumentation and process piping markets.
Crane Resistoflex® Teflon® Hose and Expansion Joints
- Rubber Covered Teflon FEP® hose – TRC-FEP, Cirrus™, TRC, Twister™
- Convoluted Stainless Braided TEFLON® PTFE hose – CB, CBF, CHB, CPB
Crane Resistopure™ - High Purity Hoses of Teflon® and Silicone
- STRATUS™ - Teflon® PTFE lined Silicone hose
- Cirrus™ HP Hose smooth bore Teflon® FEP rubber covered
- Silicone Reinforced – Si-B, Si-B HD, Si-W, Si-V
Colder Products Company® - Connection Solutions for BioPharmaceutical Processes
LIFE SCIENCES – MEDICAL & BIOPROCESSING – TIPCO
Technologies is an authorized CPC distributor for controlled performance connections to the medical device and equipment, biopharmaceutical
and bioprocessing applications.
- AseptiQuik® Family Connectors provide quick and easy sterile connections. The connections robust design enables
users to transfer media easily with less risk of operator error. Available in a full range of 1/8” to 1” sterile connections.
- Genderless AseptiQuik® Connectors provide interchangeable sterile connections with flow solutions ranging from 1/8” to 3/4".
- BioProcess International Magazine’s Technology of the Decade, Steam-Thru® Connections can be sterilized via steam-in-place (SIP) while situated between the media bag and bioreactor without the need for additional
equipment or connection points.
- MPC, MPX and MPU series couplings provide reliability and ease of use to your most critical applications.
- HFC39 series provide aseptic disconnections and
leak-free connections for protecting valuable media.
- SnapQuik® series connectors’
breakaway design prevents misconnections with luers and protects equipment.
- SMC series coupling design allows tubing to rotate
freely when connected, preventing both kinked tubing and accidental disconnection during use.
- SRC series eliminate misconnections with luer-type
fittings and guarantee a secure, reliable connection.
SSP Instrumentation® ISO 9001 manufactured 100% USA Fittings
- Duolok®- Completely component intermixable with Swagelok®
- Unilok® – Completely component intermixable with PARKER CPI™
- Griplok®- Completely component intermixable with Hoke Gyrolok®
- TruFit® Pipe Fittings - Completely component intermixable with Swagelok®/Cajon®, Parker™ and Hoke™
- FloLok® Valves
- SSP Tubes – High Quality permanently marked and traceable stainless steel tubing.
Saint Gobain Performance Plastics
Available in sizes 1" to 4"
- T316 (CF8M) stainless steel
2-Way: Available in sizes 1/2" to 4"
3-Way: Available in sizes 1/2" to 3"
Available in sizes 1 1/2" to 3"
ISMATEC – Peristaltic pumps, Tubing pumps, Laboratory pumps
- LIQUIfit™ Push-to-connect NSF 51 61 fittings and tubing
- LF3800 Stainless Steel push-to-connect fittings
- Titan® Sanitary Hose SW330, SW430, SS200
- Parker Page™ PTFE Hose
- Parker Industrial Hose sanitary hose
- Sanitary Gaskets – TUF-STEEL®, TUF-FLEX®, TORQUE-RITE® clamps, screen gaskets, replacement sanitary seals.
- Sanitary Hose
- Sanitary Gaskets
- Sanitary O-Rings
- Silverback™ gaskets, orifice plates, screen gaskets, FDA & USP O-Rings
- Washdown Hose with MICROBAN® protection
- PLICORD® FDA Transfer Hose
- Extremeflex™ Food Hose
- Nylobraid® Clear braided reinforced PVC hose
- Vardex® Wire reinforced PVC Suction Hose
- Urebrade® Reinforced Urethane Hose
- Superthane® Urethane Tubing
- Silbrade® Braided Silicone Tubing
- Silvac® Silicone Vacuum Hose
- AdvantaPure™ Tubing and Hose
- PHARMALINE HOSE
- BIOFLEX HOSE
- PHARMAFLEX HOSE
- Beverages and Drink Dispenser - Fluid Control
- Air Fittings and Pipe
- Pneumatics - Super Speedfit push-fit fittings
Crane ChemPharma Flow Solutions™ - Saunders®
Saunders® offers a complete line of manual and linear actuated diaphragm valves (both weir and straight through), aseptic diaphragm
valves, blocks solutions, non-return check valves and ball valves.