Safety and Training
The safety of our employees and customers, as well as our respect for our environment, is cultured at every level of our company. It is TIPCO Technologies’ philosophy to provide an abundance of training to all levels of our organization so that we can provide world class engineered products designed for safe and reliable use. Some of TIPCO’s many platforms for safety and training include:
- NAHAD HOSE ASSEMBLY GUIDELINES –TIPCO Technologies is an active participant on the board of NAHAD and the NAHAD Hose Standards Committee. All TIPCO assembly and sales personel have earned certificates for passing NAHAD Hose Guidelines Specification Tests for Industrial, Hydraulic and PTFE Hose Assemblies.
- Goodyear® Engineered Products STAR Underwriters Laboratory verified hose assembly fabrication site passes an annual UL® inspection for quality, testing and documentation.(view verification pdf)
- Eaton Certified Aeroquip Hose Assembly Shops (pdf)
- Crane Resistoflex® and Resistopure™ certified Teflon® and Silicone Hose Fabricator
- Dixon Hose Assembly schools are attended by all TIPCO assembly personnel at Dixon Valve and Coupling’s Manufacturing facility in Chestertown, Maryland
- Campbell Crimpnology™ Hose Fabrication training and certificates have been attended and earned at Campbell Fitting’s Boyertown, PA plant
- All sales personel have completed extensive training for SSP Fittings & SSP Instrumentation by SSP Fittings, Inc.
- All sales, counter sales and assembly personel have successfully completed Eaton Aeroquip® Fluid Conveyance school
In addition to our extensive training, TIPCO Technologies can provide RoHS compliance, MSDS, FDA, USDA, 3A, NSF, OSHA and chemical compatability information per your request. TIPCO can offer safety surveys and product training from world class manufacturers including: Goodyear® Engineered Products, Eaton Aeroquip®, Gates, Dixon Valve and Coupling, OPW® Engineered Systems, Crane Resistoflex® and PT Coupling.
View our Videos