- TIPCO Technologies Enhances OEM Fabrication Facility with Pressure Test Bench. Read the Press Release
- TIPCO Technologies marks High Point in Success: 125 Years Well-earned.
Read the Press Release
- TIPCO Technologies Opens branch in the Delaware Valley Region. Read the Press Release
- Tipco Technologies completes our 10th annual Customer First, Always sales meeting January 21st - 23rd. more information
- TIPCO is pleased to announce John Guest, the World Leader in Push-fit Fittings, as a new premier supplier more information...
Investment in New Marken KP400 increased production capabilities
TIPCO Technologies investment in the brand new Marken KP400 production crimper will result in increased production capabilities. The KP400 has industrial hose crimping capabilities up to 8” ID as well as improved cycle time for our valued OEM hydraulic hose customers.
TIPCO Technologies Introduces Metal Hose Fabricating Capabilities to our Valued Customers TIPCO Technologies continues our legacy of providing exceptional value with the highest speed to market by introducing our new metal hose fabricating shop at our corporate headquarters in Owings Mills, MD. Tipco has partnered with Penflex who’s core philosophy of supporting selected corrugated metal hose fa bricating distributors. TIPCO Technologies is committed to providing flexible metal hose assemblies through our network of branches through the Maryland, Virginia and Delaware markets. more information...
- Lynchburg Branch of TIPCO Technologies continues legacy of quality, speed and safety.TIPCO, located in Forest at 2105-B Graves Mill Road, specializes in
hydraulic and industrial hose, which plays a vital role to a much larger
market than one might realize. Read the whole article (PDF)
- VERY HIGH PRESSURE SYNFLEX HOSE
TIPCO achieves Factory Authorization to Fabricate, Test and Certify 10,000 PSI Hose Assemblies. Applications for HIGH PSI hoses include: Aerial Equipment, Rescue Tools, Hydraulic Jack Equipment and Mobile Machinery.
TIPCO Participates in Manufacturing Assistance Program’s Lean Peer Group
“The Manufacturing Assistance Program’s Lean Peer Group provides companies an opportunity to re engenerize their own Lean strategy by networking and learning from others who are committed to developing a Lean culture within their organizations. read more about the Leen Peer Group
- TIPCO continues its partnership with World Class Brands Loctite® & Anchor Fluid Power and TIPCO Partner
Loctite Anchor Fluid Power
Click here for past news items + Expand
We're Moving!As of 3/24/12, the Frederick branch of TIPCO Technologies will be located at:
4635 Wedgewood Blvd. Suite 102
Frederick, MD 21703
Our phone and fax will remain the same:
Phone - 301-831-4193
Fax – 301-620-4158
- TIPCO Technologies successfully completes UL Audit for 2012 Goodyear Industrial Hose STAR Status (Start Audit Letter PDF)
- TIPCO Technologies Adds Location in Seven Hills Region
Newest Branch and Aeroquip Express Hose Center to
Open October 17 in Lynchburg, VA (Press Release PDF)
Amtrak selects TIPCO Technologies to fabricate and install Eaton Aeroquip hose assemblies to a critical piece of maintenance equipment. (Read more PDF)
- TIPCO Technologies passes Underwriters Laboratory Goodyear Star Distributor audit to maintain STAR status
In the channel of genuine Goodyear Engineered Products Industrial hose assemblies. (Star Status Confirmation Letter)
- Parker Industrial Hose Division selects and certifies TIPCO to fabricate and certify API 1529 Gold Label Aircraft refueling hose. “With our rigorous quality and safety standards it is a natural fit for TIPCO Technologies to promote refueling hose assemblies throughout the Mid Atlantic region” said Rob Lyons, President of TIPCO Technologies. Contact TIPCO Technologies today to discuss how we can fabricate and certify your aircraft refueling hose. (Read Certification Letter)
- The employees of TIPCO Technologies vote Eaton Aeroquip as our 2010 Premier Supplier of the Year. The employees of TIPCO Technologies have voted Eaton Aeroquip as the 2010 Premier Supplier of the Year. The voting, which takes place annually in January, is decided upon by every employee in the organization. The Premier Supplier of the Year is decided upon by the following criteria: Brand Awareness, Mutual planning and success with goals, Customer Service, New and innovative products, Values Selective Distribution, Packaging, Training, Problem Solving and Profitability. The employees of TIPCO take this recognition to heart and they take pride in voicing who they view as partners with similar goals.
(Read Eaton's Gracious Reply Letter)
- Speed to market wins customers
TIPCO Technologies has added two more pickup trucks and a new 20ft box truck, complete with hydraulic lift gate and side doors. Our new state of the art delivery truck has an added flare of graphics that touch on many of our markets and some of our valued supplier partners.
- TIPCO Technologies invests in additional capital equipment to facilitate even more speed for our valued OEM customers.
• New 4" production crimper with state of the art digital controls and high production repeat crimp capabilities (click here for image)
• First of its kind production Marken Test tank with the capacity to test up to 10 hose assemblies at a time. (click here for image)
- On The Spot Launched By TIPCO Technologies - read the whole story
- On The Spot Is Now Available - read the whole story
- Demand the Crown!
Eaton Aeroquip's Triple Crown Hose offers more for your toughest applications - read the whole story
- Leaf Vac Hose is Now Available at TIPCO Technologies! - read the whole story
- TIPCO is appointed EFCS fabricator in MD/VA/DE
TIPCO will provide fluid conveyance assemblies and services to Original Equipment Manufacturers - read the whole story
- TIPCO Technologies to open in the Tri-City area of Chester Virginia April 26th read
the whole story
- Registered DOT assembler of brake hose and power steering hose assemblies TIPCO Technologies increases our “under the hood” capabilities. View PDF
- University of Maryland Program Helps TIPCO Technologies Enter New Markets, Grab Big New Customers, Reduce Production Errors read the whole story
- NAHAD launches www.hoseguidelines.com to provide end-users with full access to the five NAHAD specifications guidelines.
- TIPCO Technologies announces our 2009 Premier Supplier of the Year more info
- Goodyear 2007 Premier Supplier of the year more info