Our company fosters a team-based environment focused on quality, growth and continuous improvement. As part of TIPCO’s Gasket & Sealing Division you will have the opportunity to grow your career throughout TIPCO’s many locations and corresponding opportunities.
- Prepare and complete gasket orders (Including Rubber, PTFE, and Urethane Compressed Sheet gaskets along with other various materials.)
- Ensure work orders are completed in a timely manner and meeting all customer deadlines
- Ensure quality and packaging standards to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Positive attitude with a desire to learn
- Ability to follow written instructions and work orders
- Lift/carry/maneuver heavy material (up to 80lbs).
- Auto CAD experience or desire to learn Auto CAD a benefit.
- Keep work area clean, efficient and organized
- Excellent attendance is a must
- High School diploma/GED preferred