Get What You Need
As any industrial professional knows, neither hoses nor gaskets are “one size fits all.” Instead, they come in a wide variety of designs based on industry, substance contact, and a world of other factors. When your hose won’t fit a standard gasket, or when you’re having trouble finding a replacement for one that’s been distorted, what can you do?
The answer is simple: take advantage of Tipco’s Custom-Cut Gasket services! We can create exactly what you need, exactly when you need it.
Our custom cutting process can be broken down into three steps:
- First, we’ll use computer-aided design (CAD) software to determine your gasket’s precise measurements. We can scan an existent gasket, or replicate it digitally using a CAD file you provide.
- We’ll then transfer the CAD file to our state-of-the-art cutting table featuring precision laser technology.
- Finally, your gasket will be cut to perfection on virtually any material you choose, including commercial neoprene, nitrile, EPDM, silicone, fluoroelastomer (Viton™), cloth-inserted sheet, red rubber, natural rubber, PTFE (Teflon™), compressed sheet, and white nitrile.
Though Tipco is proud to carry an extensive inventory of standard-sized gaskets, sometimes what you need simply isn’t available pre-manufactured. Here are a few reasons to choose custom:
- Custom gaskets can be made to fit perfectly on any hose, no matter how unique – even if it’s one-of-a-kind.
- Our technology even allows us to replicate distorted gaskets, repair them in CAD, and cut an exact copy in perfect condition.
- Should an essential gasket sustain damage in an emergency, we can replace it on-site quicker than a standard delivery.
At Tipco, customer-centric solutions are top priority, and our custom-cut gasket services are no exception. With the speed, precision and variety our equipment and professionals are capable of, we promise to deliver your gaskets with the same quality you’ve come to rely on for all your hydraulic hose and fitting needs. We’re also ready to go above and beyond your expectations, offering die cutting and handwork services should your project require them.
With our custom-cutting service, you’ll always have exactly the gasket you need!
Ready to order your custom gaskets? Use our Quick Quote Form to describe your project and send us your CAD files – we’ll be in touch shortly!