Brewing and Distilling Hoses and Accessories
Choosing the right equipment for your brewery or distillery can be a complex process. Faulty hoses that are not up to code can result in ruined products and costly mistakes, so it is important to research which materials are right for you. Not sure exactly what you should be looking for? We have all the information you need right here!
- Hoses should be FDA approved to pass all hygiene regulations and industry specifications.
- Hoses should be manufactured to transport the appropriate liquid. Different alcohol contents can determine the type of hose used.
- Hoses should be resistant to other types of chemicals. Some materials can react to chemicals and leave traces of unwanted toxins in the product.
- The outside of the hose should be resistant to chemicals as well. Exterior parts and accessories must withstand harsh cleaning processes and wear-and-tear.
- Strong cleaning supplies, like wash-down hoses and stations, are important to have too, as they ensure cleanliness.
- No equipment should leave a foreign odor or taste with the product.
With reliable, state of the art brewing and distilling flexible connections, TIPCO Technologies makes the search for this criteria easy. All our products are FDA approved and come from World Class suppliers like Continental, Dixon, and Rubber Fab.
Our Products include:
- Rubber Transfer and Process Hose- 3A Fabrication Approval & Continental Star Certified
- Fluoropolymer Lined Hose Assemblies, PTEE Site Tube assemblies
- PVC - Braided & Unbraided hose & tubing
- Industrial Hose - All types including wash down, air & material handling
- Sanitary Fittings - Tri-clamp, Bevel Seat, DIN & John Perry
- Sanitary Gauges & Pressure Transmitters
- Washdown - Hose, Nozzles, Washdown Stations & Hose Reels
- Gaskets - Sanitary, Custom Cut White Nitrile, Silicone, Viton®, Buna, EPDM, and Teflon®
- Pumps and pump carts
- Sanitary valves
- O-rings - Silicone, Viton®, EPDM, Buna
Whether you operate a commercial winery or a small brew-pub, our experts can help you find the perfect products to keep your business flowing.
Give us a call today!